Natural Smokey Eyeshadow ft. TOO FACED Chocolate Bar Palette
Today I’m bringing to you guys a Natural Smokey eyeshadow look that is very natural and perfect for everyday wear if you like using eyeshadow to enhance your eyes instead of eyeliner. The look primarily uses neutrals, but there are hints of cranberry on the outer corner as well.
- Start by placing a gold coloured eyeshadow on the very center of the lid. Tip: Wet your brush with eyedrops (or Mac Fix+) to make the gold standout. Do this after dipping your brush in the eyeshadow so you don’t damage the powder.
- Place a lighter shimmery rose shade on the inner corner to brighten up your eyes.
- Blend in a deeper cranberry shade on the outside corner. Be careful to not bring it too close to the center of the lid, or it may close off your eye.
- Use a light caramel eyeshadow on a fluffy brush and blend it in the crease of your eye. This will help the three shadows you’ve used in steps 1-3 blend seamlessly up to your browbone. Spend more time on this step, this step is key to making your smokey eye look natural.
- *Optional* If you want to deepen your outer corner a little bit more, bring a dark brown on the very outer corner with a smaller, more dense brush. Use The fluffy brush you used in step 4 to make sure there are no harsh edges.
- *Optional* This step is what makes this look “smokey”. Place a little bit of the dark brown on the outer corner of the bottom lashline, and use the previous caramel shade to blend it out. Tip: Avoid using red or pink shades in the bottom lashline. This can bring out the red in your eye, making you look tired.
- Add some mascara and you’re done!
Change the color on the outer corner to make your eyes stand out! If you are brown eyed like me, use a deep purple. If you have blue eyes, you can use a nice bronze or a peach. And if you have green eyes, use taupes or purples.
Keep in mind that browns flatter every eye colour. If you are not sure which colour to choose, a bronze will never fail you!
What would your natural smokey eyeshadow look, consist of?